Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I've just had a thought....

I've just had a thought.I'll tell you just how ridiculous Mr Dunnings statement in the Northern Echo is shall I? When the Lib/Dems, who have done our group absolutely no favours at all in the past, jump to our defence and state that we are not to blame for the work not being carried out on the boating lake and that our legal action has nothing to do with the work that is supposed to be being carried out,then you know that that is the truth because they would never defend us.

Another thing.The LibDems were part of the coalition that gave the go ahead to the boating lakes renovation and know that it isnt part of the Coatham scheme, so Mr Dunning,I think you'd better quit whilst youre behind, dont you?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?